Greenwich Park is a beautifully designed building inspired by New York architecture with a striking mix of brick work, glass and concrete. This New-York style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is situated in the new Campbell 5 precinct. With security parking and is set around some of Canberra’s most sophisticated shops, sidewalk cafes.
As a resident in Campbell 5, you’ll have access to communal private dining area, private lounge and also to top it off the rooftop garden immaculately landscaped with barbecue facilities and with views over Hassett park, to Mt Ainslie and to the War Memorial. Located only a few minutes from the Russell Offices and in close proximity to the CBD.
This fully furnished apartment is located on the 3rd floor, has 2 spacious bedrooms, an ensuite and a main bathroom. Timber wooden flooring throughout the living area that ties in with the marble bench tops. High end appliances from Miele include oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher. Ducted heating and cooling throughout provides year round comfort
• Two Bedrooms
• NBN Ready
• Refrigerator and dishwasher
• European Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to living room & bedrooms
• 2 Car Spaces, which is a rarity in the C5 complex.
• 1 Generous Storage Cage
• Rooftop garden, Clubhouse & Private dining hall
• Outstanding location with close proximity to the Parliamentary triangle
To Book an inspection and secure your spot as a tenant, contact Emily on 0439 494 857 or email email@example.com
– Applications can be found under the properties profile on our website
– Apply through 1Form