A Fully Furnished 14th Floor apartment located in the award winning ‘Nishi’ building of the NewActon Cultural Precinct, this apartment is the perfect home for the young at heart, socially active professional.
• An elegantly designed one-bedroom apartment
• Abundance of natural light from full floor-to-ceiling glass
• Comfortable yet efficient layout
• Stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, a stylish kitchen, hydronic heating,
LED lighting and a thermal passive design including winter garden
• Spacious 60 m2 design
• One secure car space
• Energy efficiency in keeping with the modern and environmentally
responsible ethos of the Nishi development
Located beside the Lake, City and University, Nishi is an iconic part of Canberra’s pre-eminent Cultural and Art precinct, NewActon. The precinct boasts facilities for modern urban living including cinema, art gallery, cafes, beauty spa and salon. If you wish to venture further beyond your doorstep, you’re just a 5-minute walk from the venues and outlets of the City centre. NewActon is the place to be in Canberra.
Crowthers are specialists in the Precinct and pride ourselves on understanding the needs of the people wishing to make their home here.
For further information, please contact Emily on 0439 494 857