This intelligently designed apartment in the Nishi building offers a fantastic location with pristine views from the 13th floor over Lake Burley Griffin. Innovative and stylish design creates the perfect space with a mix of hidden storage and beautiful lines taking you from the entry to the view.
Watch the fireworks from the comfort of your own home and enjoy the city lifestyle from the convenient location of your new home.
Direct access to the Palace Cinemas, Monster Kitchen and Bar, and Makeshift Cafe within the building. Only a short walk to the Canberra Centre and the ANU, the NewActon precinct is the prime location for the professional or student.
Modern styling and a phenomenal use of space, this apartment presents wonderfully including the highest rated appliances, fixtures & impressive views of the lake.
– ‘ORIN’ Design floorplan
– Dryer included
– Located within minutes walk to the city
– Across the way from ANU
– Stunning Lake views
– Hydronic heating
– Movie theatre, restaurant and cafe within the building
– Eco conscious building with unique design
– Executive living with tranquil views
** Important Information **
– Strictly no smoking
– This property is unfurnished though includes: Refrigerator, Dryer and Washer.
– Images may vary from property as some stock images for this floor-plan have been used.