This ‘KAMI Style’ 1 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor provides the perfect space, an innovative, stylish design that is functional and minimalist, the perfect home for the young at heart, socially active professional. Modern styling and a phenomenal use of space, this apartment presents wonderfully including the highest rated appliances, fixtures & intuitive use of floor-space.
The kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances, including a gas stove, oven and a dishwasher for easy clean up. This apartment offers an abundance of natural light from full floor-to-ceiling glass, whilst feeling connected to nature looking out at a view of Lake Burley Griffin, from your private balcony. This view brings tranquility to the city combining comfort and relaxation with location and accessibility.
Located in the award winning building ‘Nishi’ within the NewActon Cultural Precinct, offering direct access to the Palace Cinemas, Monster Kitchen and Bar, Makeshift Cafe, art gallery, beauty spa and salon. Nishi is an iconic part of Canberra’s pre-eminent Cultural and Art precinct, in NewActon. If you wish to venture further beyond your doorstep, you’re just a 5-minute walk from the venues and outlets of the City Centre.
– ‘KAMI’ Design floorplan, an elegantly designed one-bedroom apartment
– Spacious 60 m2 design
– Kitchen equipped with Bosch dishwasher, and stainless steel Bosch appliances
– LED lighting
– European Laundry with Bosch dryer
– Ample Storage hidden away
– Secure Car Space and Spacious lockable Storage Cage
– Located within minutes walk to the city and across the way from ANU
– Hydronic heating
– Movie theatre, restaurant and cafe within the building
– Eco conscious building with unique design
– Executive living with tranquil views
Application are to be submitted through 1From
For inspections please contact Emily on 0439 494 857 or email email@example.com
** Important Information **
– Images may vary from property as some stock images for this floor-plan have been used.