This well presented ground floor apartment offers three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in-robes, two separate bathrooms and two secure car spaces. This property would suit small families and working professionals looking for some extra room to work-from-home.
The kitchen is modern and features Ariston appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space. The open plan living and dining areas open onto one of two low-maintenance private courtyards, ideal outdoor entertaining. Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling is fitted throughout the property, keeping you comfortable year round. The European style laundry is fitted with an LG 7kg washing machine and Fisher and Paykel dryer.
The Hudson Square complex is surrounded by mature trees, well-maintained gardens and even has it’s own community veggie patch. The complex is perfectly located to take advantage of Canberra’s extensive transport network with the Nullarbor Avenue lightrail station and bus stops a moments walk away. There is also a Woolworths, BWS and other specialty stores within a 3 minute walk, Gungahlin Town Centre within 5 minutes drive and you can get to the Canberra CBD in less than 20 minutes. Several schools and colleges are within close proximity to the apartment, with the University of Canberra only 12 minutes away.
The three bedrooms are spaciously designed with large mirrored built-in robes allowing for plenty of storage. The master bedroom is with an ensuite and the two rooms have an outlook to the second courtyard, with one being able to access via a sliding door.
– 95m2 internal living
– Two large private courtyards, both with lockable external gates
– Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Main bedroom with Ensuite
– Wooden flooring throughout
– European laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Dishwasher, fridge and microwave
– Two allocated parking spaces with storage cage
– Ducted reverse cycled heating and cooling
– Close to schools, trams stop, bus stops, local shops and playing fields.