Crowthers Property proudly present apartment 72 of the distinguished “Azure” complex, on the Kingston Foreshore, one of the few penthouses in the complex.
Over the past 16 years selling apartments in Canberra, I’ve seen many couples struggling with the idea of downsizing from the heavily maintained family home into the lifestyle and freedom that apartment living affords you, and this apartment is perfect for those who have been unwilling to compromise.
Built by Construction Control and designed by Stewart Architecture, the Azure complex is a testament to quality, craftsmanship and opulence in one of the most premier residential areas of Canberra.
A short walk across the bridge will see you stepping into some of Canberra’s most decorated restaurants and bars, or quietly relax on your own balcony and listen to cows in the nearby wetlands. You truly have the best of both worlds!
When entering the apartment, you are immediately drawn to bright natural light through the spacious north facing living area through floor to ceiling windows. The front balcony simply becomes an extension of the living area when the large double glazed doors are opened. Exposed concrete ceilings are framed by moulded skirtings, and the skylights over central areas make this a truly unique home.
The kitchen has many upgrades over other apartments in the complex and features quality appliances, including an integrated double fridge, a sparkling and boiling water Zip tap, and Caeserstone bench tops. Generous bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles feature Methen tapware.
The main bedroom is a sight to see! North facing, floor to ceiling windows, and a dramatic view from the top of the Azure. Two additional bedrooms are fully segregated from the main bedroom with no common walls, and each has their own courtyard protected by a motorised Vergola.
For those who struggle with apartment living and storage space, we’ve got you covered there too, as this beautiful apartment also has a private 10m2 storage room on the third floor for all those extra bits you can’t part with yet.
This unique apartment, built for the developer himself, is a true gem of the Kingston Foreshore.
• Northerly aspect with lake views
• 2.8m high ceilings in living and dining
• 156m2 of living + 38m2 of balcony space
• Oak herringbone parquetry floor
• Moulded skirtings and walls
• Floor to ceiling doubled glazed glass throughout
• One of only 4 penthouse apartments
• Study nook
• Miele and Fisher & Paykel appliances including 2 integrated fridge/freezers with Bili zip tap with sparkling
• Guest powder room on main living floor
• Ceasarstone benchtops
• Private courtyards off 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with rain sensor awning
• Ducted R/C heating/cooling
• Rooftop common BBQ area
• Two side by side car parks
• Storage cage plus additional storage room on separate level