Are you looking for an apartment that has the perfect combination of lifestyle, location and affordability? If the answer is yes then welcome to The Astin, which features resort style amenities (including an indoor lap pool and impressive gymnasium) and is located within 1km of the CBD and 100m from the Ipima light rail stop. Or if you prefer a more lively atmosphere, Braddon is only a 500m walk away with many of Canberra’s favourite bars, restaurants and coffee to visit and enjoy.
The apartment is situated on the top floor and enjoys sweeping views to the east over Mt Ainslie and Mt Majura. The kitchen is well appointed with plenty of bench & storage space, stone finishes and European appliances. The apartment also features two generous bedrooms both with built in robes and a substantial open plan living room that opens out to a covered balcony. This stylishly furnished apartment can be purchased with or without furniture and whitegoods. Having been exceptionally looked after there is nothing left to do but move in or rent out this apartment in a blue chip location.
Currently tenanted at $570pw, for the astute investor the apartment represents great value with a gross yield of 6% (approx.).
• Top floor of 9 floors with amazing views to Mt Ainslie & the City
• Resort style development with indoor pool & gymnasium
• Leave your car at home, walking distance to the City (1km)
• 500m to Lonsdale Streets café’s, restaurants and bars
• Light Rail 100m from your front door
• Secure fob access to building amenities and individual floors
• Modern kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Quality window treatments throughout
• Fully furnished option including whitegoods
• Indoor pool, gym and outdoor bbq recreational area
• Currently tenanted at $570pw till December 2020
• 2 bedrooms
• 2 basement carparks
• Strata – $1071 pq Sinking fund $442 pq
• Rates – $438pq
• Land tax $457pq (investors only)