Your privacy is important to us at Crowthers. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Crowthers collects, and the ways in which Crowthers uses that personal information.
Personal information collection Crowthers may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your visit to this property exhibition;
- information that you provide for the purposes of registering you interest in a property, competition, blog post, article, newsletter or the Crowthers VIP list;
- information about transactions carried out in relation to this property;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to updates on this and other properties; and
- any other information that you send to Crowthers.
- personalise correspondence to you;
- store and update information about you in our own database;
- send to you information about property matters;
- supply to you information about our services;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
- contact you regarding competitions and promotions.
Where Crowthers discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Crowthers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Crowthers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Crowthers will securely store all the personal information you provide.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal informationUpdating this statement
Should you visit our website, please be aware the website contains links to other websites. Crowthers Property Proffesionals are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.