Sold by Crowthers $975,000 - Taiyo
A residence of grand proportions, an impressive 128 square metre 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the sky. Above the hustle and bustle of the city , this property boasts generous interiors, expansive far reaching views across Lake Burley Griffin, Black Mountain and the Brindibellas across the full length of the property. Positioned high up on the 10th floor of the Nishi building you can enjoy the edge of city living lifestyle, or simply relax with your feet up on your private balcony.
The NewActon Precinct is a vibrant place to live with a wealth of events and displayed art. This community has plenty to see and do with the ‘Palace Cinemas’ at your doorstep along with ‘Parlour Wine Room’, ‘Monster Kitchen and Bar’ and ‘Mocan and Green Grout’ just to name a few. The Precinct unlocks a lifestyle which balances work and play to ensure that you can spend time in the highest quality venues, cafes and restaurants Canberra has to offer.
* An abundance of natural light
* Generous caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop
* Large main bedroom with builtin robe, & ensuite
* Award winning architecture
* Secure parking for two cars and storage cage
* Walking distance from the Australian National University (ANU)